Let's Start : INTRO

Hey, this is my first blog ever...so lets start
Myself Ayush pandey, I'm a freelancer and a beginner artist.You can find me on:




Instagram
mail/ayushedits@gmail.com
I'm a photoshoper and a photography lover. I'm mad after these things.To learn some of the editing skills such as logo designing, manuplation, retouching, CB edit, etc. Subscribe my youtube channel Ayush editography, If you want any stocks for the editing contact me on my mail ayushedits@gmail.com

Some of my recent works are:




1. Manipulation

2. Logo designing



3. Poster Manipulation

4. Manipulation and colour balance



5. CB edit

6. Manipulation

7. Poster design

There are many editing like this, I will blog and tell you some tricks of photoshop, so stay tuned

And if you want any stocks for the editing above mail me at:
ayushedits@gmail.com


HAPPY DIWALI :-)

Comments

Popular Posts